The Arcadia Alpine 12′ x 16′ Carport is a stylish and durable shelter that will protect your vehicle, RV, trailer, or oversized vehicle from snow, rain, leaves and harmful UV rays. The Alpine offers 10 ft. of clearance, which is 3.5 ft. more than the standard Arcadia, making it ideal for taller vehicles and trailers. The virtually unbreakable 6mm polycarbonate roof panels provide 100% UV protection and are bronze tinted for additional shade protection. The carport comes with pre-drilled holes, pre-cut panels and required hardware as well as an anchor kit for securing your carport. Polycarbonate roof panels have been designed to simply slide into place eliminating the need to get on the roof to secure them. The sturdy, powder coated gray aluminum and galvanized steel frame is rust resistant, easy to clean with your garden hose, and has a minimum 30lbs/sq. ft. snow load capacity. Additional features include; integrated gutters with downspouts to direct rain away from the sides, wide entry with high clearance and a great re-assembly option in case you need to change locations. It is designed to be installed easily by two people and does not require advanced building skills or special tools.
– Multi-purpose elevated structure can be used as a carport for your RV or a patio, playground or blecher cover
– 6 mm virtually unbreakable bronze polycarbonate panels block up to 99.9% harmful UV radiation that won’t yellow or become brittle over time and allows about 15% light transmission
– Robust aluminum frame provides a durable, strong and corrosion resistant structure – powdered coated gray for extra protection
– Includes intregrated rain gutters and anchoring kit
– Can be adjusted to a height of 10’-1” or 11’-7” at the peak
– 10 Year Limited Warranty