The Palram Nature Hybrid Series 6′ x 8′ Greenhouse is an ingenious balance of two advanced polycarbonate panels for the optimum environment. The crystal clear side panels offer over 90% transmission for growth, while the 4mm twinwall roof blocks up to 99.9% of harmful UV rays to prevent plant burn.
Add to that a ton of features, and the Nature Hybrid greenhouse is perfect for any growing enthusiast. The integrated rain gutters and down spout disperse rain water to the ends, making it ideal for water conscious gardeners to collect. A roof vent and door with magnetic catch keep air flowing, helping you control the temperature and humidity in your greenhouse. When it comes to set-up, this house is designed as a do-it-yourself project without the need for special tools, so you’ll be ready to start growing in no time. A smart panel slide and lock system connects the frame precisely and quickly into place and polycarbonate panels slide easily into profile channels. The aluminum frame is durable, maintenance free, and rust resistant allowing you to focus on growing instead of maintaining your greenhouse.
Palram also offers a complete line of accessories designed to make your Nature Hybrid greenhouse more productive, space saving, and protective against the elements.
– 4mm twin wall roof panels block up to 99.9% of UV rays and cystal clear virtually unbreakable polycarbonate panels that provide 90% light transmission
– Rust resistant aluminum frame
– 50 sq feet growing space and 6.5′ of head room
– Includes adjustable roof vent, rain gutters, lockable door handle and galvanized steel base
– 5 year limited warranty and U.S. based customer support
– Snow load: 15.4 pounds per square foot
– Withstands winds up to 56 mph when incorporated with the anchoring kit
– Wide roof, high walls
– Average setup time four to five hours
– The Nature Series works with Palram’s line of hobby greenhouse accessories to maximize space and a more productive growing season