The Shuffle DIY, in its garage-appropriate black-and-gray coloring, features a bit driver and two screwdriver bits, plus a keychain ring—along with the handy features other Shuffles are known for. This compact knife is equipped with a shorter, but wider, blade of quality stainless steel. The handle’s contours fit the hand comfortably. And yes, the bottlecap lifter, built into the back of the knife, is still there. Because DIY is hard.
– Makes a great utility knife, work knife, or multi-function pocketknife—with a bit driver, bits, and jump ring
– 8Cr13MoV blade steel takes and holds an edge, resharpens easily
– Sturdy glass-filled nylon handles with texture and finger contours for solid grip
– Includes bottle opener, bit driver with flat head and Philips® screwdriver bits, keychain ring hole
– Manual opening; can be opened one-handed with thumb stud
Black-oxide blade coating helps protect the blade. The handle’s finger contours fit the hand comfortably. A liner lock secures the Shuffle’s blade open in use, but closes easily when its tasks are done.
Features a bit driver and two screwdriver bits, plus a jump ring—along with the Shuffle’s usual handy features.
• Overall length: 5.75″.
• Blade length: 2.4″.
• Weight: 3.5 oz.