The Palram Herald 6690 Door Awning was designed to keep your entrance area dry and to protect it from the elements. Manufactured with long lasting materials, the Herald features powder coated galvanized steel support arms and aluminum front and back trims. The roof panels are twin-wall polycarbonate, which are virtually unbreakable and 100% UV protected, ensuring years of quality protection. Other features include a front gutter and hidden rubber gasket system which help direct rain and snow off to the sides, keeping your entrance clear.
– Easy do-it-yourself awning kit perfect for doorways, entrance areas and windows
– 6 mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels – virtually unbreakable, protects area from inclement weather and blocks 100% of harmful UV rays
– Laser cut, powder coated gray galvanized steel support arms
– Includes front gutter and hidden rubber gasket which direct rain and snow off to the sides
– Snow load of 25 lbs s/f and wind resistance of 75 mph
– 3 year warranty with U.S based customer support