The Solo Stove Bonfire, the worlds most unique fire pit, pushes the limits of both combustion airflow efficiency and minimalist outdoor design.
The Solo Stove Bonfire is unlike any other fire pit you’ve ever seen! We have used our same patented technology that has been perfected into a portable fire pit to take along on trips or to enjoy at home. The best part? Nearly no smoke and minimal ash left over! Making the Bonfire not only easy to clean up, but won’t leave you smelling like campfire.
The Bonfire gets its power from logs, larger sticks or woody debris, to fuel the fire while the air intake holes on the bottom pull air in towards the fuel source. While air is being pulled in, the double-wall construction allows air to be heated up and fed through the top vents providing an extra boost of pre-heated oxygen, creating a secondary combustion and a beautiful flame that your family and friends will enjoy watching!
The Bonfire Stand is also included
Get the most from your Bonfire by being able to use it in more places than ever! With ample airflow, Bonfire Stand allows you to use your Bonfire on more heat sensitive surfaces.
How it Works
- Rising hot air, and the absence of oxygen created by the combustion process, pulls air through the bottom vent holes. This air movement fuels the fire at its base while also providing a boost of preheated air through the vent holes at the top of the burn chamber.
2. Ash Pan
- Catches loose ash and prevents it from clogging vital airflow. The ash pan also acts as a heat shield and reduces the heat transfer from your Bonfire to the ground beneath it.
3. Precision Base Plate
- Allows oxygen to be fed directly to embers from below. This helps to burn biofuel faster and hotter while allowing spent ash to fall out of the process.
4. Secondary Burn
- Vent holes near the top of the burn chamber allow preheated oxygen to fuel the flame resulting in a more complete combustion and a hotter fire with less smoke.
5. Fire Ring
- The fire ring is formed from a single piece of 304 stainless steel, deep drawn with precision tooling and hand polished. The fire ring is designed to keep the fire centered and even. It sits securely on the top and when turned upside down, nests inside for simple storage.
Frequently Asked Questions: