The Palram Mythos series greenhouse is the perfect growing structure for hobby gardeners. Equipped with twin-wall polycarbonate panels and a durable frame, your growing needs and wants are met under one roof. Twin-wall polycarbonate is the leading choice for quality hobby greenhouse coverings because of its durability, light diffusing properties and heat retaining ability. The twin-wall roof and side panels on the Mythos block 99.9% of harmful solar UV radiation and create a system of diffused light, which helps maximizes plant growth and eliminates the risk of plant burn and shade areas. Palram’s version of this virtually unbreakable polymer is made only with virgin materials that won’t become brittle or discolor over time. Featuring a rust-resistant, green powder-coated aluminum frame and heavy-duty galvanized steel base for structural support, the Mythos series greenhouse is designed to stand for years to come. Other features include integrated rain gutters to channel water for sustainable irrigation, a magnetic door catch and one roof vent to help moderate air flow and temperature to maximize growing conditions.
– Virtually unbreakable 4 mm twin-wall polycarbonate panels block up to 99.9% of UV rays and diffuse sun light eliminating the risk of plant burn and shade areas
– Rust resistant green powder-coated aluminum frame with 60 sq feet of growing space
– Includes adjustable roof vent, rain gutters, lockable door handle with magnetic door catch and a galvanized steel base for structural support
– Many Palram greenhouse accessories available for purchase to enhance your growing environment
– 5 year limited warranty and US based customer support
– Snow load: 15.4 pounds per square foot, Withstands winds up to 56 mph when incorporated with the anchoring kit
– Magnetic door catch included to keep the greenhouse door open
– Average setup time four to five hours
– The Nature Series works with Palram’s line of hobby greenhouse accessories to maximize space and a more productive growing season
There are no reviews yet.