The unique styling of the Arizona Wave Double Carport provides an extra-large multi-functional structure that protects your cars, RV, or boat and can also be used as an outdoor entertainment space. The innovative arch construction eliminates the need for center support posts which allows for space saving and easier access over traditional double carports.
The frame and roofing system is engineered to be maintenance free – no rust, rot or peel, and will support snow loads up to 15.4 lbs/sq. ft. and wind speeds up to 75 MPH.
The solar gray roof panels are made of virtually unbreakable corrugated polycarbonate that blocks 100% of harmful UV rays while providing 10% light transmission.
A built-in gutter system diverts water away from the structure. For areas prone to severe winds or heavy snowfall, additional detachable support poles are available (please call us if this is desired). On this wave arch double carport the detachable support poles are usually not necessary unless you experience extreme weight load challenges.
And BEFORE ORDERING, be sure to check your local building and zoning codes & guidelines and ensure that any/all appropriate permits have been obtained. Concrete footings are required for installation.
– Large, 19′ double width with no center support interference
– High impact solar gray polycarbonate roof panels provide 100% UV protection and 10% light transmission
– Heavy-duty gray powder coated aluminum frame with laser cut galvanized steel connectors
– Integrated rain gutter
– Supports snow loads of 15.4 lbs/sq ft and wind speeds of 75 MPH
– Maintenance free – no rust, rot, or peel
– 10 Year limited warranty and US based customer support