Unleash your inner beast with the Sunny Health and Fitness SF- B1714 Evolution Pro Magnetic Belt Drive Indoor Cycling Bike. 44 Pound Chrome Flywheel designed for maximum stability forces momentum forward in your legs. Magnetic resistance is designed to increase tension easily with the resistance control knob while staying low maintenance and silent. Experience a smooth ride as you grip the sweat-resistant four-way adjustable handlebars. 4-way adjustable seating allows you the comfort to fit properly on the cycling trainer. Invest in your health with the Evolution Pro Bike meant to last!
• 44 POUND FLYWHEEL: 44-pound heavy-duty flywheel ensures stability to avoid jolting while riding. Emergency push-down brake stops the wheel immediately for safety.
• MAGNETIC RESISTANCE SYSTEM: Magnetic resistance is more technologically advanced than the strap resistance mechanism. When increasing the pedal resistance, the magnets move closer to the flywheel, creating tension. Magnetic resistance is virtually no maintenance and the tension any cyclist wants.
• BELT DRIVE: Belt Drive mechanism is smooth pedaling and silent. This system is low maintenance, doesn’t require oil, and lasts longer and is lighter than a chain drive.
• 330 POUND MAX USER WEIGHT: Heavy Duty and High Durability steel frame construction with up to 330 lbs. weight capacity.
• FULLY ADJUSTABLE SEAT: Move your seat fore/aft and up/down to properly fit your bike. The bike padded seat is completely adjustable for multiple bike riders in your home! Inseam: Min 29 in / Max 39 in.
• 4 WAY ADJUSTABLE HANDLEBARS: Custom fit handlebars move forward/backward and up/down. Custom sweat-resistant grips built for comfort to avoid any hand fatigue.
• ADJUSTABLE PEDAL STRAPS: Customizable caged pedals with straps ensure feet are secure in place keeping balance and comfort.
• SPACE SAVER: transportation wheels for easy storage and portability. Convenient bottle holder within arm’s reach. Adjustable Foot Levelers for stability of the machine to your floors.
There are no reviews yet.