The unique design of the Arizona Breeze carport provides an elegant structure that will help keep your car, RV, or boat well protected for years. Its innovative wing design saves space compared to traditional carports and the two-legged profile allows for easy access. The frame and roofing system is engineered to be maintenance free – no rust, rot or peel, and will support snow loads up to 15.4 lbs/sq. ft. and wind speeds up to 75 MPH. The bronze colored roof panels are made of virtually unbreakable polycarbonate that blocks 100% of harmful UV rays while providing 10% light transmission. A built-in gutter system diverts water away from the structure. For areas prone to severe winds or heavy snowfall, additional detachable support poles are available. BEFORE ORDERING, be sure to check your local building and zoning codes & guidelines and ensure that any/all appropriate permits have been obtained. Concrete footings are required for installation.
– High impact resistant bronze colored polycarbonate roof panels provide 100% UV protection and 10% light transmission
– Heavy-duty gray powder coated aluminum frame with laser cut galvanized steel connectors
– Integrated rain gutter
– Supports snow loads of 15.4 lbs/sq ft and wind speeds of 75 MPH
– Maintenance free – no rust, rot, or peel
– 10 Year limited warranty and US based customer support