Tackle your fitness goals and experience a low-impact, full-body workout with the SF-RW5801 Synergy Power Motion Magnetic Rowing Machine by Sunny Health and Fitness. Engage your quads as you propel your legs back and forth on the ergonomic pivoting foot pedals. The oversized foot pedals move forward and backward with your feet to promote a powerful push that is sure to fire up those leg muscles. Grasp the foam-padded handlebar and begin your rowing workout. Crank up to 16 levels of magnetic resistance creating smooth and silent rows each time you pull. The large, sweat-resistant seat supports you during long exercise sessions keeping you comfortable and focused. The sturdy slide rail and frame support up to 285 LBS. 43 inches of slide rail length provides ample room to extend and retract your legs promoting form and efficiency for each row. Progress is key to keeping you motivated. Check out all your fitness stats on the easy-to-read monitor displaying time, speed, count, calories burned, total count, and count per minute. The folding rowing machine measure 77L x 23W x 22.5H inches and 36.3L x 23W x 47 H when folded upright. Rubber end caps adjust to the floor for stability while protecting possible scratches to floors. Achieve an incredibly low-impact cardiovascular exercise routine right at home with the SPM Magnetic Rowing Machine by Sunny Health and Fitness.
• ERGONOMIC FOOT PEDALS: Engage your quads as you propel your legs back and forth on the pivoting foot pedals with adjustable straps. Slip-resistant handlebar ensures secure grasp.
• OVERSIZED SEATING: Large padded seating smoothly glides along with the 43 slide rail inseam. The heavy-duty frame holds 285 LBS. While stabilizers promote stability.
• MAGNETIC TENSION: 16 Levels of tension ensure a versatile and challenging workout with virtually no maintenance.
• FOLDABLE ROWER: Convenient folding rower machine folds upright. Great for smaller in home gyms
• SPM MONITOR: Check out all your fitness stats on the easy-to-read monitor displaying Scan, Time, Count, Calories, and Total Count.